Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, September 26, 2011

On The High Line

We walked the High Line on the afternoon of Fashion's Night Out and it was awesome- one of the best things to do in NYC if you want to feel part of the city but not overwhelmed by it. I have walked it before but not the entire length which opened earlier this year. I love that you can buy gourmet ice blocks (ice pops for the non-Aussies and New Zealanders!)- the ones from the People's Pops stand looked so delicious especially in the late afternoon heat- and coffee from Blue Bottle Coffee (which I tried at the San Francisco Farmers Market a couple of years ago) while you stroll/read/chat/photograph/relax.
I spotted this girl as she was sitting doing some study (I think). I loved her yellow Hawaiian print romper and asked if I could take a photograph. 20 seconds later on was on my way again walking the High Line ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment